Tuesday, May 22, 2018

NEW STRATEGY: The RABBIT and the TURTLE!


NEW STRATEGY:
SLOWER than the Rabbit, but
FASTER than the Turtle!

---I think I found the trick to beat the turtle in the race. You have said it is NOT who crosses the finish line first, but the real winner is he/she who finds his/her own pace. I think if I go at a slower pace than the Rabbit and hence not tiring myself out while going faster than the Turtle to beat him/her! Eureka...I might win that race.

---My pace is somewhere between the rabbit and the turtle. In my younger days I did battle with those two many times. At times I must admit...the rabbit and turtle were unrecognizable. The rabbit could be a tiger and the turtle could be a rattler. My fear of my opponents could make the race and my pace a whole different animal. I didn't know where I was in the pace department. The good news is that I learned my lessons and NOW pick and choose better. I make more mature decisions. Things are less fear based and more in the realm of reality.

---I, finally, REDEFINED WINNING! I understand what is meant by, ''the winner is the one who finds his/her own pace.'' Be Well!'



 RIVALRY: Sibling or Otherwise


---Many find themselves competing and comparing themselves to siblings and/or someone else who seemingly outdoes them at every turn. Him or her gets more notice for his abilities than you do. You discover that there exists a resentment toward this other person that exposes a jealousy you harbor toward him/her for the abilities he has.

---The real winning is NOT who crosses the finish line first. It comes to whomever finds his own pace that causes him/her to perform at his optimum.


CLICK THOUGHTOON!

---This calls into question the difference between BEING the best OR DOING your best. If the main concern is about being the best, you can see a more roller coaster ride is in store for your life. If your life is about doing your best, you can see how much, more consistent things will most likely be. Be Well.

No comments: