Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Subjective - SELF


DINSDALE SAYS -
''Emotions Running Wild, CAN Be Difficult.''

---I see the Subjective as the condition we deal with much or most of the time.
We tend to be ''me'' oriented people, and very self-concerned. The Subjective-self seems very ''wrapped-up'' in the Emotions. If you are not in this category, I apologize. Most that I see are self-conscious and it doesn't make sense to them to be another way. Those who see themselves as only subjective, usually have a ''low-opinion'' of who they are. Presently, the EGO runs the show, and is trying to fulfill itself. It won't find fulfillment in that way. That is why I believe it is good for us to become more on the Objective side. We will be more well and it creates a situation that is more balanced.
---On the ideal side, there is a BALANCE of the Objective and Subjective. We are on Middle ground and we experience the ''Flow of Life.'' But, it is my experience of a lot of people that makes me say what I have said. I don't think that the natural development of mankind has gone too far beyond what we call the ''terrible-twos,'' in a healthy way. We carry much of our early childness throughout our lives and are a bunch of potential tantrum throwing adult-children, still doing most anything to get our own way. This may be a little harsh, but it seems to tell a bit of what does go on. I can find myself on this side of things at times.
---From a Subjective viewpoint we see that Subjective people would have a better time of it NOT being so subjective, taking things so personally, and being more objective. It seems so much about the ''Emotions.'' Being so into the Emotional Side, most of my life, I can admittedly easily go to this side. Being Objective seems advantageous. I feel we can ''Understand'' so much more if we see ''things'' this way. But if you are too objective, you may not be facing situations of your childhood and trying to avoid them. You can be too aloof. At those times you are being, actually, subjective, again. You may have a bunch of ''Uncooked'' seeds (things you have, probably, been avoiding) to get to.
---We are a PART of a WHOLE, that Is in the process of making us ONE with itself. ''IT'' is making us WHOLE. It is trying to make us WELL...again. Be Well.

No comments: